Search Properties

Filter Properties

Properties

    • Railway Street
    • Railway Street
    • Railway Street
    • Railway Street
    New Property

    Railway Street, Stafford

    Offers Over £130,000
    2    1   2   

    “Amid pleasures and palaces through we may roam, be it ever so humble, there's no place like HOME" So come and view this well presented Victorian terrace cottage, ideal as a first home, within (...)

    • Kirkstall Avenue Western Downs
    • Kirkstall Avenue Western Downs
    • Kirkstall Avenue Western Downs
    • Kirkstall Avenue Western Downs
    New Property

    Kirkstall Avenue Western Downs, Stafford

    Shared Equity £95,000
    2    1   1   

    Located in a popular part of town, within easy access to Stafford town centre and mainline railway station. This 70% Shared Equity with no rent or interest to pay on the remaining 30% property is (...)

    • Bayswater Square
    • Bayswater Square
    • Bayswater Square
    • Bayswater Square
    New Property
    Sold STC

    Bayswater Square, Stafford

    Shared Ownership £90,000
    2    1   1   

    This 50% shared ownership home is the perfect opportunity to either take your first step onto the property ladder or to get back onto the property ladder for any of those of you who have fallen off! (...)

    • Osborne Park Gnosall
    • Osborne Park Gnosall
    • Osborne Park Gnosall
    • Osborne Park Gnosall
    New Property
    Sold STC

    Osborne Park Gnosall, Stafford

    Shared Ownership £50,000
    3    2   1   

    SHARED OWNERSHIP! This beautifully presented shared ownership home really is too good to be true! Coming to market with a 25% share, this home offers an affordable home perfect for any first time (...)

    • Old School Court, School Road Wheaton Aston
    • Old School Court, School Road Wheaton Aston
    • Old School Court, School Road Wheaton Aston
    • Old School Court, School Road Wheaton Aston
    New Property

    Old School Court, School Road Wheaton Aston, Stafford

    25% Shared Ownership £40,000
    2    1   1   

    When the school bell rings buyers will be rushing to this superbly spacious first floor two-bedroom retirement apartment which is been sold on a 25% shared ownership basis. Old School Court is (...)

    • Hugo Way Loggerheads
    • Hugo Way Loggerheads
    • Hugo Way Loggerheads
    • Hugo Way Loggerheads
    New Property

    Hugo Way Loggerheads, Market Drayton

    Monthly Rental Of £1,300
    4    4   2   

    We think we may have found the perfect family home for you! Nestled within the increasingly popular village of Loggerheads this property is real gem with good schools nearby and just a short (...)

    • Tixall Road
    • Tixall Road
    • Tixall Road
    • Tixall Road
    New Property

    Tixall Road, Stafford

    Monthly Rental Of £725
    3    2   2   

    ROLL UP, ROLL UP FOR THIS EXTRAORDINARILY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM HOUSE. The size of the master bedroom on this house alone will have viewers queuing around the block, add to that another double bedroom (...)

    • St. Vincent Road
    • St. Vincent Road
    • St. Vincent Road
    • St. Vincent Road
    New Property

    St. Vincent Road, Stone

    Monthly Rental Of £725
    3    1   1   

    There is more than meets the eye with this well-presented end terrace house! Boasting off road parking, conservatory to the rear, separate utility room and three double bedrooms this property ticks (...)

    • Ravenswood Crest Wildwood
    • Ravenswood Crest Wildwood
    • Ravenswood Crest Wildwood
    • Ravenswood Crest Wildwood
    New Property

    Ravenswood Crest Wildwood, Stafford

    Monthly Rental Of £725
    3    1   2   

    Are you looking for a well presented family home within the catchment area of Walton High School? If so, this property is available immediately and waiting for you! Boasting plenty of living space (...)

    • Shrewsbury Road
    • Shrewsbury Road
    • Shrewsbury Road
    • Shrewsbury Road
    New Property

    Shrewsbury Road, Stafford

    Monthly Rental Of £650
    3    1   1   

    Charming family home available within walking distance of Stafford town centre! This deceptively spacious property has an abundance of character and has been very well maintained. Boasting two (...)

    • Austin Friars
    • Austin Friars
    • Austin Friars
    • Austin Friars
    New Property

    Austin Friars, Stafford

    Monthly Rental Of £550
    2    1   1   

    DOURISH AND DAY CHARGE NO TENANCY FEES! Sometimes searching for the perfect property can leave you feeling a little deflated, however this BRAND NEW 2 bedroom apartment will certainly give you a lift (...)

Map Only Showing Results 37 - 47 of 47
The Property Ombudsman Trading Standards Institute Rightmove Zoopla Primelocation