- Newly Converted Three / Four Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Very High Specification Throughout With Under Floor Heating To Ground Floor
- Rural Location With Stunning Countryside Views
- Garden Plot With Patio, Two Allocated Parking Spaces & Oak Framed Carport
- Living Room With Wood Burner, Sublime Contemporary Kitchen, Utility Room & Guest WC
- Magnificent Master Suite With Huge Bedroom, Dressing Room & En-Suite
- Bathroom & Bedroom Four / Dining Room With Study / Dressing Room & En-Suite Off
Escape to the country down at High Onn Barns, because this stunning newly converted barn conversion sits in an incredibly quiet spot with glorious views! Originally an American airbase in the war, this wonderful home has been beautifully presented to a very high specification and sits in a rural and peaceful spot. The accommodation comprises a large entrance hall with feature staircase having glass balustrades, an open plan living room with wood burner leading to a superb modern kitchen, with utility room and guest WC off. There is also a double bedroom / dining room with study / dressing room and en-suite off also on the ground floor with the whole of the ground level being underfloor heated. Upstairs are three further spacious bedrooms, which include a huge master with breathtaking panoramic views over the adjoining countryside. The master also has a dressing room and en-suite, whilst there is also a family bathroom. Outside is a garden plot to the rear with patio, rear access and those gorgeous countryside views. Electric gates open to a communal courtyard, where the property has two allocated parking spaces and a singe oak framed carport sitting within a carport block. This property really cannot be appreciated without a visit, so fly on down today and you will not be left disappointed! Please note, follow our directions NOT a satnav!