Search Properties

Castle Acre Western Downs, Stafford
70% Shared Equity £101,500

Castle Acre, Western Downs, Stafford

Sold STC
  • Front Elevation
    Front Elevation
  • Rear Garden
    Rear Garden
  • Rear Elevation
    Rear Elevation
  • Lounge
    Lounge
  • Lounge
    Lounge
  • Dining Room
    Dining Room
  • Kitchen
    Kitchen
  • Bedroom
    Bedroom
  • Bedroom
    Bedroom
  • Bathroom
    Bathroom
  • Front Elevation
    Front Elevation

Click to Enlarge


Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.



  • Two double Bedroom Property
  • Modernisation Required Throughout
  • Good Sized Garden & Double Width Parking
  • Open Plan Living Room & Dining Room
  • Ideal For Investment Or First Time Buyers
  • Nearby Shops & Close To Stafford Town Centre

Call us 9AM - 9PM -7 days a week, 365 days a year!

Shared equity! The asking price relates to 70% of the full market value. There is NO RENT or service charges payable on the remaining 30% and the property is freehold! Form an orderly queue please ladies and gentlemen as this 2 BEDROOM END TERRACE is likely to attract a lot of interest as it’s VERY COMPEPITIVELY PRICED being available with no upward chain We think the property is going to suit First Time Buyers, Investors or simply someone just wishing to size down. Ready for someone to go in and put their stamp on it, this property could be a stunner with a bit of time and effort! The property is situated in a well regarded cul-de-sac, close to shops, amenities and only a short drive into Stafford Town Centre. Internally comprising of an entrance lobby, open plan living room and dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The house also has a good sized rear garden and double width driveway to the side.


Rooms

Entrance Lobby

Approached through a double glazed door leading-in to the entrance lobby having a useful built-in storage cupboard, and a further door leading through in to the open-plan Lounge & Dining Room.

Lounge & Dining Room

12' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.80m x 3.06m)

An open-plan arrangement having a double glazed window and door to the rear elevation leading out on to the rear garden and adjacent paved seating area. There is a further door off to a turned staircase leading up to the first floor accommodation and an opening through to the Dining Room.

Dining Room

8' 8'' x 9' 6'' (2.65m x 2.89m)

An open-plan dining room having a radiator, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and an internal door leading-in to the Kitchen.

Kitchen

6' 9'' x 9' 3'' (2.05m x 2.82m)

Comprising of a wall mounted gas central heating boiler, wall mounted units, worktop, stainless steel sink/drainer, matching base units, space and plumbing for appliances, splashback tiling, and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.

First Floor Landing

Having an airing cupboard, a double glazed window to the front elevation, and doors off to all Bedrooms and the Family Bathroom.

Bedroom One

12' 9'' x 10' 2'' (3.88m x 3.11m) (maximum measurements)

A good sized double bedroom having a built-in wardrobe/storage cupboard, radiator, and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.

Bedroom Two

9' 6'' x 9' 1'' (2.89m x 2.77m)

A second double bedroom having a radiator, and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.

Bathroom

6' 0'' x 6' 2'' (1.82m x 1.87m)

Fitted with a suite omprising of a panelled bath, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low-level WC. There is ceramic splashback tiling to the walls, a radiator, and a double glazed window to the front elevation.

Externally

The property benefits from being positioned on a generously sized plot having a lawned front garden, a good sized rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn accessed from the side elevation via a gate. There is also a Tarmacadam driveway to the side elevation.

Agents Note

The price of the property shown on these sales particulars represent 70% of the full value of £145,000. There is an option to purchase the additional 30% share from Stafford Borough Council, which would be purchased at full market value and the purchaser would be responsible for the Council’s legal fees which we understand would not exceed more than £1000.00. There is no rent payable and no ground rent or service charges payable on the remaining 30% and the property is being sold as a freehold property If you have any further queries, please speak to the selling agent.


Location

Gallery Click to Enlarge

Castle Acre Western Downs
Stafford ST17 9YU
County: Staffordshire
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: STA09146
Nicola Hart
Dourish & Day - Stafford
P: 01785 413340

Nearby Places

Name Location Type Distance
The Property Ombudsman Trading Standards Institute Rightmove Zoopla Primelocation