Search Properties

Lilleshall Way Western Downs, Stafford
Shared Equity £125,000

Lilleshall Way, Western Downs, Stafford

Sold STC
  • Front
    Front
  • Lounge
    Lounge
  • Lounge
    Lounge
  • Kitchen
    Kitchen
  • Kitchen
    Kitchen
  • Shower Room
    Shower Room
  • Bedroom One
    Bedroom One
  • Bedroom Two
    Bedroom Two
  • Rear Garden
    Rear Garden
  • Rear Garden
    Rear Garden
  • Front Elevation
    Front Elevation

Click to Enlarge


Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.



  • Semi Detached Bungalow
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Over 55's Occupiers Only
  • Kitchen
  • Restyled Shower Room
  • Own Driveway

Just like Lilleshall Abbey this delightful bungalow is set in an attractive and ideal location. The property itself has an age restriction to those who are aged 55 and over and the purchase price represents a 75% shared equity with the remaining 25% owned by Stafford and Rural Homes. We are informed that there is a ground rent payable quarterly along with a service charge. Viewing is strongly recommended of the accommodation which comprises: Entrance Hallway, Living Room , Kitchen , Two Bedrooms, Attractive Shower room, Easily Maintainable Rear Garden, Parking to Front with its own driveway.


Rooms

Entrance Porch

With further door leading to;

Lounge

16' 10'' x 10' 8'' (5.14m x 3.24m)

With radiator, double glazed window to the front, feature electric fire and surround, internal door leads through to;

Kitchen

11' 6'' x 7' 5'' (3.50m x 2.25m)

Kitchen comprising of a range of base and eye level units, fitted work surfaces incorporating sink unit with tiled splashbacks, fitted oven and hob, spaces for a fridge-freezer and washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and having a window and double glazed door to the rear.

Inner Hallway

Having a drop down loft ladder and hatch and internal doors lead to;

Bedroom One

11' 10'' x 11' 6'' (3.61m x 3.50m)

Having a radiator, a useful storage cupboard and sliding patio door to rear garden.

Bedroom Two

9' 10'' x 8' 7'' (2.99m x 2.62m)

Having a radiator and window to the front elevation.

Restyled Shower Room

6' 8'' x 5' 6'' (2.02m x 1.68m)

Fitted with a suite comprising of a walk in double shower cubicle and screen, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards beneath, part tiled walls, radiator, inset ceiling spotlights and window to the side.

Outside Front

The home is set behind a driveway providing ample off road parking with a small lawned area, an outhouse bin storage and side flowerbeds, plants and shrubbery.

Outside Rear

An attractive an low maintenance rear garden with Astroturf lawn area, a paved patio area, panelled fencing to the surround and having a useful storage shed.


Location

Gallery Click to Enlarge

Lilleshall Way Western Downs
Stafford ST17 9FD
County: Staffordshire
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: STA06312
Sarah Austin
Dourish & Day - Stafford
P: 01785 413341

Nearby Places

Name Location Type Distance
The Property Ombudsman Trading Standards Institute Rightmove Zoopla Primelocation