Search Properties

Furness Grove Western Downs, Stafford
£130,000

Furness Grove, Western Downs, Stafford

Sold STC
  • Front Elevation
    Front Elevation
  • Lounge
    Lounge
  • Kitchen
    Kitchen
  • Shower Room
    Shower Room
  • Conservatory
    Conservatory
  • Rear Garden
    Rear Garden
  • Entrance Hallway
    Entrance Hallway
  • Lounge
    Lounge
  • Bedroom
    Bedroom
  • Gym/Bed Four
    Gym/Bed Four
  • Rear Elevation
    Rear Elevation
  • Bathroom
    Bathroom
  • Bedroom
    Bedroom
  • Bedroom
    Bedroom
  • Kitchen
    Kitchen
  • Front Elevation
    Front Elevation

Click to Enlarge


Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.



  • Spacious, Three / Four Bedroom Extended Shared Equity Home
  • 70% Ownership, No Rent To Pay On Remaining 30%
  • Good Sized Lounge & Conservatory
  • Bedroom Four/Study & Modern Shower Room
  • Driveway & Rear Garden
  • Good Sized Kitchen & Family Bathroom

This wonderfully presented 70% shared equity property on Furness Grove is likely to get you hot under the collar, as it boasts a superb open aspect to the front and comes at such an affordable price. The property comes with plenty of space right throughout with the accommodation comprising an entrance hall, large lounge diner with conservatory off and a superb extended kitchen. Also to the ground floor is a further flexible room, which could be used as a further reception room, or a bedroom as it has a stunning en-suite off. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a family bathroom, whilst outside is a very attractive garden, with plenty of parking to the front, and a landscaped rear garden. This is a property which thoroughly deserves a closer look, so call us today to book in your viewing. Please note, this property is shared equity NOT shared ownership so there is no rent payable on the remaining 30%.


Rooms

Entrance Hallway

Double glazed door to entrance hallway having radiator, stairs off to the first floor landing and door to lounge.

Lounge

16' 1'' x 12' 9'' (4.89m x 3.88m)

A spacious and well presented lounge having wood effect laminate floor, large oak fire surround with granite inset and half, radiator and double glazed double doors to the conservatory.

Conservatory

9' 8'' x 11' 5'' (2.94m x 3.48m)

A good sized double glazed conservatory having wood effect laminate floor and double doors to the side elevation leading to the rear garden and decked seating area.

Kitchen

10' 6(max)'' x 15' 3(max)'' (3.20m(max) x 4.66m(max))

A spacious open plan kitchen comprising wall mounted units, work top incorporating stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, matching base units with space and plumbing for appliances, space for cooker, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, two double glazed windows to the front elevation, door to shower room and door to dining room.

Dining Room

9' 11'' x 7' 4'' (3.01m x 2.24m)

Currently used as a gym, a room with flexible usage having radiator, down lights and double glazed window to the rear elevation.

Shower Room

Modern and contemporary style fitted shower room having rectangular wash hand basin set into top, chrome mixer tap, dual flush low level WC, ceramic tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled double shower cubicle housing electric shower, wall mounted mirror and down lighting.

First Floor Landing

Having access to loft space and airing cupboard.

Bedroom One

9' 10(max)'' x 12' 9'' (2.99m(max) x 3.88m)

A good sized double bedroom having wood effect laminate floor, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.

Bedroom Two

10' 4'' x 6' 6'' (3.15m x 1.98m)

Having wood effect laminate floor, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.

Bedroom Three

7' 5'' x 5' 11'' (2.27m x 1.81m)

Having radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and double glazed window to the front elevation.

Bathroom

Comprising paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, splash back tiling, radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.

Outside

The property is approached via a tarmac driveway with lawned front garden and beautifully maintained rear garden with decked paved seating areas with raised beds and small garden pond.

Shared Equity

Please note, this is a 70% shared equity property, however the shared owner has stated that that share only stands over the original build and not the extension, so the purchase price equates to a 70% share of the original build and 100% of the value added by the extension.

Tenure

Please note the property is leasehold.


Location

Furness Grove Western Downs
Stafford ST17 9GA
County: Staffordshire
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: STA04789
Dani Amson
Dourish & Day - Stafford
P: 01785 223344

Nearby Places

Name Location Type Distance
The Property Ombudsman Trading Standards Institute Rightmove Zoopla Primelocation